Monday, September 5, 2011

End of final exam !! Fly !!



Finish my final exam just now. The only subject , Financial Management. This subject killed me last time coz I didn’t put any effort on it and hard also.. heee ^^
This time I prepared it well and I’m satisfied with it coz I managed to complete the whole question paper for the very very first time! SHAKE SHAKE ! … Hopefully will get good result then I can go to Degree this coming Oct! weee weee c:
And now everyone still sitting for their exam, but I already start my sem break ! muahahaha !
I got so many plan for my sem break.
1st – go to bookshop lend book.
2nd- go to facial! *super lama tak jaga and sayang my face dy*
3rd- go search work for $$$$$$$ * I love money*
4th- persuade my parent bring me go Makan Angin !
5th- shaking leg and watch drama with mum & lots of snackkkk…
6th- buy super many novel back to Kampar !
Awwww !!! I’m so so excited!!
Lastly, all the best & goodluck for those still sit for final exam especially my dear! kayao kayao!

No comments:

Post a Comment