Thursday, September 8, 2011

First day

First day of my Sem break...i have nothing to do whole day except for helping mum fetch my brother & sis tuition , bla bla ~
Boring indeed coz my sis never do what she promised to me yesterday, borrow chinese novel from her school library .Hmph!! a big big liar ..
Dear already bought the smurfs for me as he promised ! heee c: thanks really...although less one, but i bought it myself ady at Jusco c: I want to keep all the smurf as my collection ! The only toy collection for myself c: wee wee... I love smurf so much since i standard 2... But recently come out the smuft the movie, everyone around me in love with it... make me so gerammm... haha.. i'm reallly super selfish right??? heee
Anyway dear, i do really appreciate it & u too...hmm hmm heee c: *heart heart*

First day only, i miss you so much... 
all the best for your coming exam on this Saturday 
Goodluck goodluck & goodnight everyone c:

No comments:

Post a Comment