Saturday, August 13, 2011

Final exam..

Today 14 of August.


I just noticed that i only left about 3 weeks more to prepare for my final exam after watched Initial D with him the whole morning == Initial D, the anime i hate the most ! But actually the anime is so-so lar..heheheee
Actually I just got one subject to prepare for this final. Hah! How free i am? Hope will do it much better than lastime and will pass it !Then go for my Degreee..


Until now, i still consider whether i should continue my Banking & Finance or change the course since everyone said that this course is very hard? But for me...every course is hard if you do not put any effort or hardworking right?


Hmm... Next week after my revision class, i' m going back hometown again with my superbf ! Will go *shop shop* *movie**eat..* then don't know...heee !


Oklar...should off to study now...bye bye ! c:


No comments:

Post a Comment