Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Semester is waiting for me...

Result release already today on 12PM and I’m not satisfied with my result, although I had pass all subjects. But I’m quite happy and release….*phewwww*
After we get the result means new Semester waiting for me. But I only study one subject for the whole semester!!
What should I do huh ??? I'm too free TT...maybe i could find some part time job, but the stupid FGO arrange a sucks timetable for me!!!
I hope I can escape from the new semester and go back to Sem1 again..(impossible)
I’m so regret why don’t put more effort when in Sem2..so I can go degree together with my Dear…
Now…He is going to degree…and me still in Foundation… ><
I don’t want to attend lecture class and tutorial on my own :c …
No one stand beside me anymore together wait for the lecture/tutorial class start…
No one ask me to give him notes…
No one ask me to get pen for him….
I can’t go anywhere without you…
I can’t imagine I walk alone in school without u keep blablabla~ beside me… =[
Dear…
I don’t want alone!!! I Don’t want you dump me!!! TT ….

No comments:

Post a Comment