Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Most Tiring Day

Today is the most tiring day for me.
Woke up early in the morning, went to school to get my stupid SPM & LCCI cert.
The officer pattern made me so Grrr…Aiyoyoo~~
I hope I could throw him a lot of banana!! Hng!!
Anyway, I’m quite happy because I met my ex-classmates, scout friends. After chit-chatting with that group of "crazy" I went to canteen have my brunch >>>
(Wantan mee) cheaper compared to Kampar and nice indeed… Wohoo!~

After back from my secondary school…

Whole day none stop of tidy up my sweet room ,coz it is too messy *shy shy* c:
And i have a good news, I'm sick!! ="[

I heard from friends that result will release on 12May.
I’m frightened and wondering what type of result Utar lecturer gonna give me huh??
May God bless me please…

Ok, is time for me to sleep.
Goodnight peeps & my dear. C:
Heeheee, I miss you lotz.

No comments:

Post a Comment