Monday, May 9, 2011

My English Version,broken english post c:




Last night, I had deleted all my childish post.
Hmmm... this is my first post and it is English version! surprise!! *wink* Heehee. I think this really is the time for me to change my style posting on blog, otherwise I will be laughed by someone else.. hng! :/
Sem break has already started and my life is kinda bored without any exam and Him!
My daily routine is the same.
Wake up, eat, watch tv, sleep, online,eat , sleep… I believe that every foundation students from Utar do the same thing as me ==
Is there any job available for me?? I guess no,and i hope there is no any c: hehee..
I can feel that my life is so dull right now!
But I’m quite enjoy with it =] teehee..
My super boyfriend, do you know how miss you am I?
Without you & your annoying noise, it’s really too quiet for me and I’m not used to it. :c
Sometimes we may have quarrel, but i believe we do love each other...somemore do you realize that you are more lovely compare to last sem ? Heehee..
I heart you ♥ xoxo

I’m countdown for that day you come to Penang =] !

No comments:

Post a Comment